This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Temp to Perm -
You will be working for one of the largest Facilities Maintenance Companies in the World. They are a well-known global company who specialise in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Government, Healthcare and Educational sectors.
You will be required to supervise all Cleaning operations in a building and coordinate cleaning staff.
Ensure all facilities are cleaned correctly, assigning tasks, ordering supplies, creating schedules, and training employees.
- Managing the Cleaning Team onsite.
- As a Cleaning Manager you will have responsibility for the efficient and effective day-to-day management of delegated teams of cleaners providing service to a portfolio of government buildings.
- Ensuring sites are kept tidy and safe from hazards and COSHH information available for staff to review.
- Carry out periodic visual checks of cleaning equipment for defects, removing damaged equipment from circulation and escalating to line manager for action.
- Deployment of cleaners as required and as circumstances dictate, ensuring that, as a minimum the agreed requirements of relevant Service Level Agreements with the Department’s customers are met. Supporting the review and development of Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure Cleaning staff are working to identified efficient cleaning standards
- Identify any Cost Saving for the team
- Some hands of cleaning may be required on an adhoc basis
- Conduct recruitment, selection, induction and ensure core training for all cleaning staff are completed in a timely manner.
- Provide support in staff management processes including sickness and absence reviews and Return to Work interviews.
Qualifications / Requirements:-
- Experience within a Similar Management Role
- Experience in the use of COSHH
- Strong Leadership Skills
- This is Temp to Perm role - With an Immediate Start
- Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm
- £16.00 P/hr.
Apply with CV FAO Sharon or call 0161 519 5505
Contract length: 3 months
Expected start date: 26/11/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: Up to £16.00 per hour
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11