This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£46,000 - £49,000
Monday - Friday / 08:00 - 17:00
We are currently looking for a HVAP Supervisor with a wealth of experience working in a critical environment
Working across a large static site in Hemel Hempstead, the ideal candidate will join a small team across a critical Data Centre and a commercial office.
Our client provides an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel. They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Supervise & perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks when required
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent within an electrical capacity.
- HVAP - Essential
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience leading a team of engineers.
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If you are interested then please apply or alternatively, call the office on 0208-092-6500 and ask for James
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11