Static Maintenance Electrician
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Static Maintenance Electrician
£36 - 38k + Overtime
Our client is looking for 2x Maintenance Electricians to join a very large team on a large pharmaceutical contract, our client has a track record of success in some of the most complex and regulated workplaces in the UK. They are the leading authority in high-performance, sustainable facilities, asset and workplace management in the UK.
- Duties would be planned and reactive maintenance of various buildings in our client's portfolio. ie; Inspection and testing, emergency light testing, HV, GMP Compliance, installation of new equipment or replacement/repair of Lamps, Sockets etc.
- Looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual who will add value to an expanding business.
- Able to work on their own initiative but will need to work well within a team environment, assisting other trades when required.
- An ability to deal with clients and suppliers alike with good written and verbal communication skills required.
- To carry out duties with due regard to current good practice and in line with current Health and Safety legislation.
- Previous experience with all types of access equipment would be advantageous.
- Experience with commercial and industrial installations
- Competent with testing and inspection with 2391 or equivalent.
- Candidate must be fully conversant with latest wiring regulations and be competent with completing NICEIC Certificates; opportunity to be NICEIC Qualified Supervisor for company.
- 18 th Edition in electrical installation
- NVQ Level 3 in electro technical services - Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds 2391 or 2394/95 testing and inspection
- City & Guilds 2330 or NVQ Equivalent
- City & Guilds 2377
- HVAP (Desirable)
- Previous maintenance experience working in a commercial environment
- Be flexible & carry out duties which are not specific to your trade
- Hold a full clean driving licence
- Knowledge of Health & Safety & safe working practices, all mandatory Safety training will be given, but specialist training such as IPAF and PASMA Certification (preferred)
- Strong customer care focus.
- Baseline security clearance would be advantageous.
For more information on this Static Maintenance Electrician role please call Dom on 0208 092 6500 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Any successful candidate referrals for this position could earn you £250 voucher from HVAC FM, so if you know candidate who is suitable for this position, get in touch today!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11