Senior Operations Manager - FM
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
The Role: Senior Operations Manager - Cleaning Services
Sector: FM / Soft Services
Salary: £50,000 -£60,000
Our client is a well regarded and growing service provider. Due to continued success we are now helping them recruit for a Senior Operations Manager to lead on a number of premium contracts in London. You will deliver exceptional, quality services to the clients, whilst working within the senior management team to help drive this growing the business.
- Provide support for the Operations team, Site Supervisors & Staff in ensuring that the site is run with operational quality and financial effectiveness.
- Responsible for all day to day aspects relating to the management and maintenance of the cleaning service within the contract specification to the agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Carry out scheduled cleaning audits to monitor and manage cleaner’s performance and adherence to Company standards as per the requirements of the contract
- Liaise with the Cleaning Operatives to identify training required to implement the standards to facilitate the running of contract and deliver training as required.
- Comply with all Company & Client policies and statutory regulations relating to Health & Safety, safe working practices hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Communicate well and demonstrate a pleasant, polite, efficient, caring and friendly service to customers and clients in all areas of service.
- Develop and execute the overall Business Unit Strategy around client mix, profit expectations and sales mix to generate growth
- Meet client needs and exceed expectations through innovations, without incurring additional costs where possible
- Effectively manage budgets, profitability and cost within a specified client base
- Influence the sales team to bid for business, that can be delivered.
- Bringing new ideas, energy and enthusiasm to the wider team
- Previous Operations experience within the cleaning / soft services industry
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills effective at all levels
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Committed, motivated and passionate about people and service delivery
- Strong business leadership skills combined with a solid background and experience in the
- Hospitality or Housekeeping industry would be highly desirable
- A high level of numeracy and a full understanding of financial reporting formats, and detail profit and loss statements
If you are a bright, commercial, customer-centric operations manager withing the field, this is a great opportunity for growth and progression – Send me you CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the volume of applications we cannot provide feedback on an individual basis. You will only be contacted if your experience matches the criteria. If you have not hear from me within 3 weeks, please assume you have not been successful this time.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies, please go to www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11