Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work on behalf of our client on a number of commercial contracts across Hertfordshire, Essex & Cambridgeshire
Working for one of the UK's leading Air Conditioning companies our client can offer great career progression and future training
The ideal candidate will be experienced within a commercial background and have previous FM experience.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Monday to Friday - 8AM / 5PM
- Salary: £30,000 - £36,000 + Overtime
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Complete Air conditioning maintenance & reactive work across a number of large commercial sites.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works when needed
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Carrying out pre-planned maintenance, attend service call, diagnosing and repairing faults with air conditioning and refrigeration in commercial and industrial environments
- Provide technical support to other engineers
- Be a part of a call-out rota
- Keeping logbooks up to date
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
This vacancy is also open to any junior Air Conditioning Engineers looking for the next step.
If this role as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
jake @ hvacrecruitment .com
0208 092 6500
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11