Business Development Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £50-60,000pa plus bonus and benefits
Who will you be working for?
One of the UK’s leading importers and distributors for food in retail, wholesale and foodservice. They have an unparalleled selection of brands from all over the world, and have exciting plans for growth within this particular sector.
What are we looking for?
Fantastic sales candidates that have great contacts within the big grocery groups. Along with bags of passion and enthusiasm, they would ideally like the person taking on this brand new role to have previous experience with frozen and chilled products.
- Previous BDM experience with frozen and chilled foods
- Experience selling into the big UK grocery chains
- Excellent contacts and relationship building skills
- Living within commutable distance of London
- Ready to take on exciting new challenge of breaking into a new area
- Enthusiasm, passion and drive
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to hayley@Corecruitment.com
Tweet us @COREcruitment
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 18
- Catering 1
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 11
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 152
- Estates, Property 25
- Facilities Management (main) 166
- Front of House 5
- Hard Services 86
- Health & Safety 1
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 55
- Management 37
- M&E 75
- Operations 12
- Sales & Marketing 16
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 13
- Training 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 11