This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Monday - Friday (8am-5pm)
£42,000 + Company Vehicle + Overtime
Are you an Electrical small works manager/QS looking for a new role?
One of our largest clients are currently looking for a new Electrical Supervisor to work across a great TV Studio contract based on various sites in London and Elstree.
As one of the leading FM companies in the world, they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Have site-based building services engineering experience working as a Electrical Supervisor, M&E Small Works Manager, or an Electrical Quantity Surveyor on new and refurbishment projects.
- Be able to ensure timely inspections, rectification of issues, and communications with relevant stakeholder groups. Communicate confidently and effectively both orally and in writing adapting communication style for the needs of the audience.
- Level 3 qualified in an Electrical engineering discipline would be beneficial
- Small Works Manager
- Monday to Friday - 08:00-17:00
- Covering multiple sites in Central London and Elstree
- Overtime available paying at 1.5x and 2x standard rate.
- Salary: £42,000 + Company vehicle
If you would like the opportunity to be an Electrical Supervisor for one of the best FM companies who offer fantastic opportunities for progression who will invest time and money into their employees, please apply directly or contact Josh on 020 8092 6500
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5