This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
£50,000 - £60,000
My client are a leading engineering, FM and construction business. Due to continued growth plans they are now looking for an experienced Bid Modeller to join their team.
The Bid modeller will be responsible for supporting various teams in complex contract bids.
You will have a varied sector experience within Government, Retail & Corporate
• The successful candidate could come from a variety of backgrounds but will, ideally be coming from an FM background.
• They will have extremely strong Excel modelling skills, and will be used to working with a senior, cross functional team.
• They will have experience of Pricing complex bids for outsourced services.
• To contribute to bid teams formed at pre-contract stage and renewal when applicable.
• To provide input into the bib / no-bid and adjudication processes.
• Strong modelling, data analysis and problem solving skills
• Very good experience in labour loading to SFG20
• Very good understanding of alternative maintenance regimes
• Experience of also pricing soft services such as cleaning, waste management security are desirable
Skills and Qualifications Required:
• Technical qualification or practical experience within the FM industry.
• Commercial awareness of current industry market rates.
• Strong estimating experience of M&E hard services within the Facilities Management industry Knowledge of industry used CAFM/CRM systems.
• Familiarity across a range of pricing structures, business indices and labour loading programmes.
• Sound working knowledge of up to date building regulations and coding, i.e. SFG20, ACOPL8, Etc.
• High proficiency in the use of estimating software, excel worksheets and associated software systems.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5