Technical Contract Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Technical Contract Manager
St Katherine’s Dock, London
60K - 60K + Performance related bonus
Site based role - Monday to Friday.
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Contract Manager to join a large existing contract on St Katherine's Docks.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, bonuses, benefits, private health care scheme and much more.
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of technical knowledge and previous experience in a similar role.
A clear understanding of the FM industry and previous building services experience is essential.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for 6 buildings within close proximity of each other therefore previous experience managing multiple sites is desirable.
- Monitor planned preventative maintenance schedules and assist in the forward planning of property maintenance
- Management of day to day maintenance, including instruction of contractors; inspection of works and authorisation
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements and companies' policies and standards
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management in all areas, including liaison with accounts, input to capital and revenue forecasts for project spend
- Ensure proper financial and contractual management for technical/engineering contracts and project works
- Liaise as necessary with project management staff within their appointed external consultants to ensure smooth handover of projects into the managed portfolio.
- -Ensure that all services operate to their optimum energy efficiency and strive for continuous improvement.
- Ensure suitable and sufficient training is provided to all technical staff
- Manage property records ensuring the latest versions are uploaded to the relevant portal
- Support customers with all technical queries, applications and issues delivering excellent customer service levels at all times
- Manage positive relationships with occupiers ensuring they understand the technical operation of the building and their responsibilities for maintenance and repair
- Continually monitor and report on maintenance contractor and engineer's performance
If this role as a Technical Contract Manager is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
Jake @ hvac recruitment. Com
0208 092 6500
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5