Technical Services Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Technical Services Engineer x2
£60,000-£70,000 (experience dependent)
Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
HV Authorised Engineer looking for a change? We have 2 brand new Technical Service Engineer roles working on a large prestigious contract in Canary Wharf Managing a Data Centre for a large FM company.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Electrical installation works, general building Compliance and QA.
Ensure that sub-contractors perform to meet the site requirements as required.
Supervise sub-contractor work approvals and safe operation while repair or services are carried out on site.
Ensure that suitable equipment and parts are available to carry out additions or modifications to critical plant and systems.
Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared, reviewed and utilised for all tasks to be carried out to ensure safe working practices. This will include the Client's processes for works carried out onsite.
To maintain & develop good client and site team relationships.
Ensure the provision of a Safe & Healthy working environment.
Ensure a professional image of the company is presented to clients and visitors.
Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by local or client management.
Ensure assigned tasks are actioned and completed as appropriate.
Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI's/SLA's is undertaken.
Confer with the management team to discuss projects specifications and procedures.
Make detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities.
Perform and implement policies, standards and procedures for the site team.
Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports.
Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to client team.
Responsible for Post Problem Reviews as and when an electrical or mechanical incident has occurred on site. A detailed report to be issued to the client in the correct timeframes and close any open actions following findings within the report
Carry out ad-hoc audits, dry runs with the team in preparation for any critical works been undertaken.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
- HVAP Qualification/AP15 Course (REQUIRED)
- Level 3 Diploma in Electrical Maintenance/Electrotechnical Installations or equivalent
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- C&G 2391 Testing & Inspection or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A good all-round knowledge of Generators, electrical systems, UPS, Chiller Heating & Ventilation / Air Conditioning and building support systems and their methods of control.
- Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check
For more information please apply, email josh @ hvacrecruitment . com or call Josh on 02 0 8 09 2 6 5 00.
Is this vacancy not for you but you know someone who would be a good fit? Refer a successful candidate to HVAC FM and you can be rewarded £250!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5