Lead Shift Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Lead Shift Engineer - Electrically Biased
£42,000 - £43,000
4 ON 4 OFF - Shifts
Now that restrictions are easing, we have an exciting new Lead Shift Engineer role working on a large commercial contract in Euston, London.
Our client provide an extensive range of Built Asset Solutions to the commercial sector, with a wealth of highly trained experience personnel. They cover all M&E, air conditioning, electrical, BMS and the full building services package. They can offer excellent training, career progression and a stable and secure employment.
As one of the leading FM companies they can offer a fantastic package with salary, benefits, pension scheme and much more.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
- Ensuring all your allocated activities are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required.
Qualifications / Experience:
- NVQ level 2/3 or equivalent with either an electrical or building services bias
- HVAP Qualification/AP15 Course (Desirable)
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as a Lead Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5