Investor Relations Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Building Design, Planning, Development
The Role: Investor Relations Manager
Sector: Real Estate
Salary: Highly Competitive
My client is a dynamic and unique real estate company who own some enviable London hot-spots and are continuing to grow their portfolio of assets.
Due to their continued growth, they are looking to add an Investor Relations Manager to the team based in London.
The company is actively seeking top talent for this role.
To be a successful candidate you must be driven, resilient, agile, engaging and well experienced in Real Estate Investment matters. You will need to be commercially and financially astute and happy to be first point of contact for queries, concerns and enquiries.
You will own the coordination and preparation of investor reports, presentations and communications including:
- Preparation and deliver quarterly and annual investor reports and presentations
- Annual meeting presentations
- Investor meeting materials
- Fund/transaction update email communications
- Investment summary writeups
- Welcome packs for new investors
- Marketing and branding materials
- Ad-hoc reports, presentations and communications
- Provide ongoing support of existing investors, monitoring and responding promptly to questions and requests
To be considered for this role you will need the following technical skills in your arsenal:
- Previous private funds investor relations, project management, or investment banking experience is essential
- Exceptional working knowledge of real estate fundamentals
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Creative prowess to translate complicated financial data into a simple story / message
- Superior organization skills with great attention to detail
- Willingness and capability to take ownership of products/deliverables
If you have the knowledge, skills and passion required for this role, please send your CV to me ASAP.
Please note: Due to a very high volume of applications at present, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. You must meet the above criteria to be considered. You must also be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
To view all our vacancies, please go to www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 7
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5