This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
After an internal promotion, our Client is seeking a Contract Support to join their Facilities Maintenance team on a well-known site in Slough.
- Contract Support for a global leading blue-chip client
- Flexible working hours (7am-4pm, 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm)
- Salary £24k-£28k + overtime
- Lots or training and progression with a leading FM company
- Café (subsidised) & free parking on site
- Looking for a passionate, positive, forward thinking & driven candidate
The Contract Support role is primarily but not limited to:
- Work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that all billable jobs are invoiced to the Client in an accurate and expedient manner.
- Support the Contract Manager in day to day tasks.
- Monitor reactive schedules and resolve any over-due work orders via telephone or email.
- Monitoring open work orders with relevant stakeholders to achieve successful completion and close.
- Raising and processing purchase orders for sub-contractor works in a timely manner.
- To ensure timely accurate quality billing of variable works within the regions to meet billing cycles.
- Provide administrative support to the Contract Manger to process engineering data as required.
- Carrying out some helpdesk duties.
- Production of regional reports, internal and client facing, in conjunction with the Business Support Manager to meet client deadlines
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to balance and prioritise workload to meet customer expectations.
- Good time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Flexibility in approach and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, Planon, Engie Direct, Coupa and SAP is ideal.
- Experience in the FM industry
If the role of Contract Support is of interest please click ‘APPLY’ or call or message Kieran kieran @ hvacrecruitment . com - 079 619 729 25
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 14
- Catering 2
- Construction 75
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 14
- Energy Management 6
- Engineering, Maintenance 187
- Estates, Property 42
- Facilities Management (main) 179
- Front of House 6
- Hard Services 96
- Health & Safety 2
- HVAC 63
- Management 19
- M&E 92
- Operations 25
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 14
- Soft Services 36
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 2
- Waste Management 4
- Workplace 5