This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
**My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in July/Aug**
The Account Manager will be responsible for the daily operations of a large fast-paced soft services contract based in Sussex
- Manage and control the soft services in line with the agreed specification
- Leading by example and setting high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically with a focus on superior quality. You will also need to ensure optimum productivity levels are achieved at all times.
- Identify and rectify service improvement opportunities
- Undertake performance management reviews and action any training or development required
- Conduct recruitment interviews to ensure management vacancies are filled with suitable staff
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice.
- Evaluate, communicate and rectify all internal audits conducted
- Experience of managing multi site & contracts
- MUST have cleaning experience
- Motivate, manage and lead all staff
- Comfortable with managing a diverse team across a portfolio of sites
- P&L astute and able to read budget sheets and forecasting
- Very well organized, strategic thinker and analytical skill
- Desirable – a recognised Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH, BICCS trainer is highly desirable.
- Full UK Driving licence.
APPLY - send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5