Healthcare, Planning & Property Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Healthcare Planning and Property Manager
Interim or permanent
Salary equivalent : £53168 - £62001
Our client is looking for a Senior professional to join their Capital Works department within a healthcare environment.
- Provide and manage an efficient and effective planning function for Trust funded projects, encompassing capital planning, project management and a full commissioning service.
- Lead role in detailed medical planning working with clinical users and the design teams to produce plans for clinical accommodation.
- To be a lead role in project management on behalf the Trust and organisation of the commissioning programme.
- Detailed medical planning of the decant and refurbishment schemes associated with new build and refurbishment projects and commissioning of these schemes.
- Line manager for multiple projects.
- Management of multiple user groups (i.e. Trust staff representatives) for the new build, decant schemes and refurbishment schemes.
- Responsibility for representing the Trust to external organisations i.e. PFI Company, Local Authority, Health and Safety Executive
- To manage the operational delivery of the Trust property management services, transactions and projects in relation to the negotiation of occupational agreements, acquisitions, disposals and in the operational implementation of the estates strategy.
- Managing the programmes of lease renewals, rent reviews, service charges and other leasehold time-related matters and ensuring the supporting property database is maintained, accurate and up to date.
- Supporting projects from business case stage to the point of acquiring premises and to provide assistance on the project management of accommodation issues.
- To advise colleagues and clients on property management matters, linking closely with legal advisors to ensure that the Trust minimises its exposure to risks arising from its occupation of leased accommodation, both at the time of acquisition and throughout the lifecycle of the property.
- Ensure that all Trust owned or occupied property is managed in order that space utilisation is maximised.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to Degree level in an Estates related discipline or an equivalent level plus extensive experience (Master's level equivalent) in the planning environment related to major capital projects.
- Professional membership of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors or MCIOB.
- Extensive experience in the planning environment related to major changes in service provision and delivery of capital projects.
- Detailed knowledge and training of project management (Prince 2, PMP or similar)
- Experience of managing large and complex developments.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Operational management experience of a large organisation.
- Experience of working within a NHS environment and their legislations
- Knowledge of Private Finance Initiative (PFI) processes
- Understanding of NHS structures and decision making.
- Comprehensive understanding of local planning.
If you are interested, please can you apply immediately.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 7
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5