Senior Fire Risk Assessor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
I am working with a leading building and property consultancy who due to extensive growth within the business are looking for a Senior Fire Risk Assessor to join the organisation on a permanent basis out of their offices in Farnham, Surrey. My client have a number of existing relationships with key clients working on a portfolio of residential, commercial and industrial projects predominantly throughout London & South East. This is a great opportunity to develop a new sector of my clients business and build on existing client relationships and offer out a Fire Risk / Fire Safety service.
The role would suit someone who could manage their own diary, someone who is client facing and can develop relationships with clients and win new work for the business, you will not be micro managed in this position and would be expected to eventually grow the division and build a team around yourself.
My client is ideally looking for someone who has experience and working knowledge of:
- Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005
- BS9999 – Code of practice for fire safety in the design, management and use of buildings.
- BS5839 – Fire Detection & Alarm Systems
- BS5266 – Emergency Lighting
- BS5306 – Portable Fire Extinguishers
- BS5499 – Fire Safety Signs
- BS7671 – Wiring Regulations (basic test & inspection requirements)
- BAFE SP205-1
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Membership to IFE or FRACS (desirable)
- Fire Risk Assessment Validator (desirable)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience of undertaking fire risk assessments, with experience in residential or commercial fire risk assessments.
- Previous experience of 'Fire Safety' application in the Fire Service or Building Control (or similar).
- Fire safety qualification such as a NEBOSH Fire or equivalent
In return my client offers a competitive salary in the region of £45,000 - £50,000 + travel expenses and benefits package, with scope for progression throughout the businesses structure.
If you are interested or would like more information in regards to the role then please get in touch - email@example.com / 07415 259 073
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 107
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 67
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 66
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2