This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£55,000 - £60,000
**My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in July/Aug**
To manage the day to day cleaning operation of this large retail site whilst leading and motivating direct reports. To operate consistently within Company policy and maximise profit within budgetary parameters and provide excellent customer service.
- To Head the Site Cleaning Team as a well presented, dynamic, professional, committed, hardworking and understanding individual. Always striving to enhance the operation.
- Ensuring the correct completion of all hours worked by Cleaning Staff and provided to H/Q.
- Must be hands on to deal with and dissolve any pay queries efficiently and immediately.
- Overseeing that Staff is presented to the highest standard of business dress during work hours
- To co-ordinate staff appraisals and provide a record of all appraisals for observation by the Client’s Management Representatives.
- Responsible for generating new business as well as maintaining the current internal demised business.
- Developing a strong staff and client rapport, being available to listen, to assist and to support wherever possible and to react appropriately and promptly to staff concerns.
- Attendance to Management Meetings and substantial contribution to the progression of a smooth-running operation and a positive and pro-active ethos among staff and building occupants.
- Establish opportunities for collaboration and identify existing synergies.
- Accountable for ensuring all processes align to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001.
- Liaise with and conduct weekly health checks with Key contacts.
- Produce monthly average score report for report submission.
- Ensure all demised contracts are successfully run in line with the main contract.
- Ability to work well in a highly pressurised environment
- Motivate and lead the team to new levels of development and achievements by regular coaching and one-to-ones
- Make sure Customer needs are met at all times.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be pro-active and work on own initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Competent IT skills
- Timekeeping and attendance must be of a very high standard.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 107
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 67
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 66
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2