M + E Supervisor
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
M+E Supervisor - The Role
Our client is looking to recruit a working supervisor for their highly reputable, logistics and online retailer contract.
Working closely with the client to minimise issues across the site.
The M+E Supervisor role will be responsible for overseeing and scheduling the PPM and reactive maintenance across the site, managing a team of multi skilled engineers and occasionally helping out on the tools when required
- Overseeing all aspects of health and safety for the service & maintenance team.
- Preparation of method statements and risk assessments for all service activities
- Technical support for all engineers
- Preparation and issuing all service and maintenance quotes
- Following up with customers including customer visits
- Site inspections and site safety audits
- Management of the standby rota and ensuring coverage is available 24/7
- Engineer assessments and training requirements
- Management of the following documents that are to be kept up to date, in conjunction with the Service Coordinator:
- Labour plan - ensuring all service personnel have their work schedules
- Weekly health and safety reports
- Quotation management files
- Oversee workshop activities
- Escalate matters as required to ensure that they are handled appropriately, protecting the company's interests
- Appropriate weekly and monthly reporting for Senior Management
Qualifications & Experience:
- Candidates will be time served and have as a minimum, a NVQ level 3 or equivalent academic qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of HVAC, Building services (water, gas, heating, ventilation and waste)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Previous FM sector experience
Facilities Supervisor Package:
- Salary: Circa £36 - £38,000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Holidays: 33 days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Training Opportunities
If you are interested in this M+E Supervisor role please apply with your updated CV or call Paul on 01745 772218.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 59
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 121
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 70
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 33
- Management 30
- M&E 68
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 42
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2