Food Retail - London
**My client is shortlisting for this role and we will be screening / briefing on position closer to the start date in July/Aug**
Our Food Retail client are looking for a solution-oriented and hands-on Maintenance Manager. You must have the enthusiasm and structure to lead the technical department!
- As Maintenance Manager you are responsible on a daily basis for all technology.
- You will keep a close eye on the planning of work, budget, checklists and various checks.
- You will have a sharp eye for detail being able to spot all tiny repairs throughout
- You can work well under pressure;
- Communication within the team is key, as well as the communication.
- You will oversee regular projects, coordinate with the project proposal in terms of time, money and organization from conception to finish.
- You must have a technical / electrical (or equivalent) MBO level 3 training
- Approximately 1 year of experience in a managerial position
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7