Helpdesk Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee the helpdesk teams within the Manchester office.
This is a contact centre-based role within a large busy office environment. We want our people to be passionate about service delivery and therefore our team leaders will have strong people management skills.
Through effective coaching, mentoring, development and quality management, the team leader will lead and motivate their people to achieve and exceed expectation.
A proven track record of contract and performance management is needed, as well as the drive to ensure quality standards are adhered to. Commercial awareness is key along with being able to manage performance through KPIs and SLAs.
The Team leader will provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the Helpdesk teams in order to achieve key results. The team leader will be required to monitor the quantitative and qualitative achievements of the team and report the results to the line manager.
What you will need:-
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience is essential.
- The ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with all teams within the department
- The ability to demonstrate Leadership skills
- A Clear,Concise Communicator
- This role is a 9 Month fixed term contract
- 37.5 Hours a week - Monday-Friday - 9am-5pm
- Rate of pay up to £28,000 - Dependent on experience
If you think you may be suitable for the role and would like to take advanage of working for a reputable Facilities Management company, please apply with CV FAO Sharon.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7