Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Electrical Shift Engineer on the lookout for work?
Recently been furloughed or expecting redundancy due to Covid-19?
We are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer to work on behalf of our client at a globally renowned site in Hammersmith London.
Working for one of the UK's leading facilities management companies that can offer great career progression and stability.
- Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer
- 4 on 4 off shifts - Days and Nights
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Salary - Negotiable
- Health Insurance, 20 Days Holidays & other benefits
- Overtime on offer.
Job specific Accountabilities;
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services plant room
- Carry out electrical and mechanical and system checks
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience;
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent with either an electrical bias
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience of engineering services maintenance
- Experience of electrical installations including UPS and generators (desirable)
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Maintenance Shift Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7