Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer looking for work or a change of job?
Recently been furloughed or left without work due to current COVID-19 outbreak?
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to work on behalf of our client on a large government contract based in London.
Working for a leading facilities management company that can offer great career progression and stability during such uncertain times.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer
- Shifts - 4 On 4 Off 06:00 - 18:00
- Salary - Negotiable
- Van, Fuel Card, Tools, PDA
Job specific accountabilities.
- Perform planned preventative maintenance, compliance tasks and reactive works
- Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building services
- Carry out all reactive breakdowns and services.
- Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
- Undertake any other tasks that may arise from time to time
Qualifications / Experience.
- NVQ level 2/ 3 or equivalent Air Conditioning, Heating and Ventilation (Essential)
- Good knowledge of building services
- Experience working in a transportation environment and previous London Underground experience is desirable.
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem solving capabilities
If this role as an Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer is of interest please apply or alternatively call the office on 0208 092 6500 and ask for Jake.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7