Helpdesk Team Leader
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to oversee the helpdesk teams within the Manchester office. This is a contact centre-based role within a small office environment. We want our people to be passionate about service delivery and therefore our team leaders will have strong people management skills.
Through effective coaching, mentoring, development and quality management, the team leader will lead and motivate their people to achieve and exceed expectation. A proven track record of contract and performance management is needed, as well as the drive to ensure quality standards are adhered to. Commercial awareness is key along with being able to manage performance through KPIs and SLAs.
This role is a 9 month fixed term contract.
- Provide robust people and team management principles, such as effective leadership, motivation techniques, performance management, quality principles, and development initiatives to ensure that the team meets and exceeds targets and expectations
- Manage, lead and develop a team to ensure that they satisfy the requirements of their role
- Lead the team to achieve customer and client satisfaction by ensuring first time resolution to all customer enquiries raised
- To work as part of an integrated management team to provide efficient and effective service
- To ensure that the team are fully equipped to complete their tasks through regular training, coaching and development activities
- To monitor the daily performance of the team, providing timely feedback and implementing performance improvement where necessary
- Take ownership for resolving queries and completing the actions required to ensure that all customers receive the highest quality of service
- Take ownership for own performance, receiving feedback positively, taking action where required and identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills.
What we are looking for
- Ability to motivate and energise others to achieve. Experienced in leading a team to achieve excellence, in a performance driven environment
- Understands the importance of coaching, mentoring, motivation and performance management and experience in applying the core principals
- Agrees and monitors the timely completion of objectives and targets
- Completes tasks meeting deadlines through the careful scheduling of resources, adapting and utilising resources in the most effective way
- Considers problems from different angles and seeks out the best solution for the benefit of the customer and the business
- The ability to demonstrate performance management and improvement in a fast paced target driven environment
- Has the ability to work under and respond positively to pressure in a diverse and challenging environment
- Has excellent communication skills, tailoring the message to the audience using the most appropriate communication method to ensure understanding
- Assertive and confident with the ability to gain trust and respect of a team, customers, peers and Managers within the business.
- Works with all people necessary to assist in the full and satisfactory resolution of customer issues, building networks and relationships to enable the sharing of best practice
- Competent in working with multiple complex IT systems to access, record and provide management information
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 27
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 68
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 97
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 51
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 29
- Management 6
- M&E 47
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 39
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 7
- Workplace 7