This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
General Manager – British Classics focused Café/Restaurant
Salary: Up to £30,000
Do you love working in a fast-paced foodie business that actually has that work/life balance you’ve been looking for? If so, I have the perfect role for you. This company are looking for a General Manager, someone who is passionate about food, customer service and team development.
The Benefits of a General Manager!
- The chance to join a company is a unique environment
- The work/life balance you have always wanted – Earlier finishes!
- Competitive salary of up to £30,000
- The chance to work with likeminded professionals
- An opportunity to grow, train & develop others
The Role of a General Manager!
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced branded restaurant or Grab & GO environment while having the ability to think independently, be a self-starter and an individual sales driver!
- Work with the Head Chef to deliver a great offer!
- Always be focused on giving the customer a great experience!
- Committed to training and developing a team
- Strong understanding of seasonal and fluctuating trading!
If this sound like something you are interested in, then apply now! Or get in touch with Ryan at COREcruitment.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 4
- Construction 18
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 34
- Estates, Property 31
- Facilities Management (main) 59
- Hard Services 24
- Health & Safety 8
- HVAC 11
- Management 8
- M&E 19
- Operations 15
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Soft Services 25
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Workplace 8