Facilities Manager - Hard Services
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Manager – Hard Services
We are recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager who can understand business needs, problem-solve, bring innovation and deliver facilities solutions that are both high-quality and cost-effective.
The Facilities Manager will play an integral part in leading and managing the sub contractors on site covering a wide range of services including M&E, Cleaning and Security.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the project management of capital works and any refurbishment projects to ensure that the facility is offering a first-rate experience for its occupants.
The ideal candidate MUST have experience managing full range of Facilities Services.
- Line management of the operations team consisting of - Building services, Property Maintenance, M&E and Soft service partners.
- Ensure high levels of customer service and operational standards are maintained at all times
- Undertake performance management reviews and action any training or development required
- Conduct recruitment interviews to ensure management vacancies are filled with suitable staff
- Set and manage operational procedures and processes and continuously review them to ensure best practice
- Liaising with the building management teams and co-tenants
- Cost analysis and review of partners and supply chain
- Planning for future developments in line with strategic business objectives
- Good all-round understanding of delivering hard / soft service facilities management
- Strong man-manager who has great financial acumen with budget management of greater then 2million capex.
- Working experience of H&S management
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified
- Proven experience in staff training and development
- Engaging and solutions focussed individual
Send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email email@example.com with your contacts CV - you could
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 5
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 3
- Construction 25
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 32
- Estates, Property 32
- Facilities Management (main) 68
- Hard Services 19
- Health & Safety 10
- HVAC 7
- Management 9
- M&E 22
- Operations 14
- Procurement 4
- Sales & Marketing 6
- Soft Services 31
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 1
- Workplace 8