This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Cobalt Recruitment is hiring the Building Manager for a Grade A commercial office building that, following recent project works, embodies the modern workspace. With sustainable, open design at its heart, this building is one of the prime commercial spaces in the area, whilst your potential employer has carved out a reputation for being a vibrant, forward-thinking real estate business that does things right. In short, this opportunity is offering a high-end workplace, an engaging role with plenty of variety, and a company that will challenge, reward, and progress you over your long term future.
Key responsibilities within the role will include:
- Taking overarching responsibility for the daily management of operations within the building;
- Preparing and managing the service charge budget for the site;
- Building strong working relationships with occupiers, and other key stakeholders;
- Ensuring the effective management of contractors for both hard and soft services;
- Ensuring a proactive planned maintenance service is in place, as well as overseeing any reactive maintenance works that may be necessary;
- Ensuring full health and safety compliance, including signing off RAMS from suppliers.
Our client is seeking an individual with a modern attitude to Facilities Management, encompassing both strong technical skills and a customer-service orientated approach to workplace management. An IOSH or NEBOSH is essential, whilst previous experience in managing service charge budgets/working in multi-tenanted environments would confer a distinct advantage to your application.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 13
- Catering 1
- Construction 73
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 115
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 100
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 39
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 13
- Management 16
- M&E 36
- Operations 9
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 1
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- Workplace 4