This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest Facilities and Estates Management and Construction outsourcing companies in the world.
They are looking to appoint a Facilities Coordinator on their Government contract and to be based at a Logistics Centre in Telford.
Purpose of the role:
To manage and coordinate the efficient and effective delivery of FM services within the Telford site through internal resource and the use of supply chain partners, to ensure that an exemplary customer-facing and facilities management service is provided.
Manage resources allocation and promote an ethos of one team working and to instil a culture of continuous improvement.
To offer support and guidance to ensure that workflow is delivered effectively so that the team achieves their full potential. Identify additional services and provide fully costed quotations for the client to develop and enhance the revenue stream.
To oversee the site WIP and associated debt to ensure operational delivery meets and exceeds the local clients expectations.
- Overseeing the operational management of the outsourced FM support services (comprising M&E maintenance, fabric maintenance, cleaning, waste management, vending and pest control).
- Supporting the internal and external supplier teams, ensuring quality of services provided are continually improved and exceed customer expectations.
- Delivering a best in class FM service and supporting and coordinating with the client in services that contracted directly to client.
- Coordination of day to day operational activities of the contracted supply chain partners and ensure all are performing and delivering the service to the best standard.
- Coordination of day to day operational activities of the site engineers
- Instigating best practice procedures in line with company policy.
- Ensuring the value for money is achieved through robust management of suppliers in line with engage and measurement of performance.
- Instigating and utilising processes using engage and best practice in line with the company's policies and procedures.
- Raising and receipting of PO's on the company's finance portal.
- Management and ownership of company tasks on Concept and Webquote systems
- Carrying out site inductions for new starters as and when required.
- Managing relationship with the client, supplier and team relations.
- Assisting in delivering small scale projects on behalf of the client.
- Providing / support day to day QHSE management on site.
- Working alongside the client's directly appointed H&S advisor to coordinate H&S requirements.
- Excellent Microsoft Package skills (Essential)
- Previously Facilities Maintenance Experience
- CAFM Experience
- Basic Understanding of Financial Packages
Should this position be of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 13
- Catering 1
- Construction 73
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 6
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 115
- Estates, Property 20
- Facilities Management (main) 100
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 39
- Health & Safety 21
- HVAC 13
- Management 16
- M&E 36
- Operations 9
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 1
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- Workplace 4