Marketing and Community Executive
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
The Role: Marketing and Community Executive
Salary: Up to £27,000pa.
I am working with a very fast-growing and dynamic business to find them a motivated and engaging Marketing and Community Executive.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual with an existing understanding of marketing, communications and event planning, wanting to hone their skills in a practical and hands on way within an entrepreneurial environment.
The role will be varied and you will need to operate at pace to keep up and be part of an incredible team. You will need to be a natural collaborator, happy working with a number of stakeholders across the business to deliver campaigns and events.
You will need to take ownership of designated projects while also providing support when required to the wider marketing team. This role requires someone curious and who can think both commercially and creatively.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to…
- Copy writing and proof-reading text required across a variety of platforms (brochures, website, newsletters, social media and other creative promotional copy) – excellent command of the English language essential
- Help with events programming, supporting from conception and marketing to generate interest, through to execution
- Organising and overseeing photo shoots
- Content creation for social media, newsletters and blog posts
- Act as brand guardian to ensure all outgoing communication is in line with guidelines and established tone of voice
- Research projects; including ongoing market analysis of competitive set activity and other identified brands or partners
- Engaging the support of other departments to ensure the seamless execution of marketing campaigns and events
- Arranging effective distribution internally of marketing materials and campaign details
- Support in the management and updating of all brand websites and third-party websites (brokers and agents)
- Analysis of marketing campaigns and creation of monthly marketing reports (on and offline)
- General daily administration support and coordination of the communication department, including organisation and filing
The ideal candidate:-
- Motivated with a desire to surpass targets
- Passionate and energetic
- Natural elegance for communication
- Confident, proactive and organised
- Meticulous and consistent – taking pride in all elements of work, however big or small with exceptional attention to detail
- A natural people person - Confidence communicating with a range of stake holders; varying from colleagues, senior management and ownership, clients and external resources
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level
If you have the drive and tenacity to push your career in Marketing to the next level, please get your CV over to me as soon as you can. firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be able to live and work in the UK without restriction.
Due to a large number of applications, we are not always able to give feedback to individuals. If you do not hear from us in 2 weeks, please assume you have not been successful this time.
You can view all our vacancies at www.corecruitment.com
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 55
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 110
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 118
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 69
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 4
- HVAC 32
- Management 30
- M&E 68
- Operations 22
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 45
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2