This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are currently looking for a Repairs Manager/Contracts Manager to run a repairs and maintenance contract covering East London and Essex.
The successful candidate will have experience within Social Housing at this level and will need to have a proven track record of delivering a multi million pound repairs and maintenance contract.
Duties will include -
- Put in place effective and robust measures to ensure that this closed book schedule of rate arrangement has the capacity to maximise both the application of appropriate schedules and the labour resource to undertake the works.
- To ensure that all business and service requirements are achieved for a designated area.
- To efficiently manage a profit centre, with particular emphasis on job productivity and profitability with the timely movement of completed works contributing to the profit of the business.
- To manage the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the designated area including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and other resources.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 1
- Construction 32
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 12
- Facilities Management (main) 31
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 17
- Management 14
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 11