Client Services Assistant
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
This is the ideal role for a professional, motivated individual, looking to have a challenging front office role within a high profile law firm with an unrivalled reputation for taking on many ground breaking cases, against powerful commercial organisations, national government authorities and bodies.
Key tasks and responsibilities;
This is a busy and challenging role and the successful candidate will be working in a team of 3 and be the first point of contact for our clients and other members of the public visiting our offices. It is essential that the role holder correctly projects the image and ethos of the firm at all times. This role will require a wide variety of tasks. Duties include:-
• Running a busy switchboard and reception area.
• Ensuring the tidiness and a good standard of housekeeping in the reception, meeting rooms, facilities and other client areas.
• Setting up meeting rooms (which will include moving and handling), ordering and preparing catering and refreshments for clients and internal meetings, seminars, breakfast and evening functions.
To be successful you must;
• Have demonstrable strong experience in managing the switchboard in a busy client-facing and customer service environment.
• Be well presented, articulate with a clear speaking voice and have exceptional customer service skills.
• Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to be pro-active, friendly and have a welcoming personality.
• Have the ability to remain calm, resilient, patient and polite at all times while interacting with internal and external clients.
• Be flexible with working hours as the role requires a 7.5 hours shift pattern; between 8am and 6.15pm and between 7am and 8pm when events are held.
• Having experience in a legal practice or other professional services organisation would be advantageous.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
Please visit our website to download the job description for the Receptionist/Client Services Assistant, London post.
Please return the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 December 2019.
• A covering letter stating why you are interested in this role, your salary expectations and applicable notice period.
• A copy of your up-to-date CV.
• The completed application form (downloadable frmo our website).
Unfortunately we may not be able to consider applications where this information is not provided.
Valuing diversity is essential to Leigh Day’s on-going success.
We are committed to creating a working culture where everyone’s contributions are encouraged and valued and the workplace is free from barriers to inclusion, particularly for those from under-represented backgrounds.
Should you have a disability or long-term condition that requires adjustments to the application or interview process, please contact us, in confidence, to discuss your requirements. More information about equality, diversity and inclusion at Leigh Day is available on our website.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 71
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 101
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 53
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 32
- Management 7
- M&E 50
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 40
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 8
- Workplace 5