Water Treatment / Mechanical Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Mechanical / Water Treatment Engineer
£37-40,000 + overtime
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Water Treatment / Mechanical Engineer to work on one of our clients newest skyscrappers in London
As a Mechanical / Water Treatment Engineer you will be responsible to ensure that the Legionella log books and treatment works are kept up to date whilst ensuring any mechanical / plumbing works are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Plumbing
- Legionella qualifications
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of mechanical systems and water treatment
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
If this role as a Mechanical Engineer interests yourself or you would like to have more information please apply or call the office and ask for Sara Cawley on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 9
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 55
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 108
- Estates, Property 44
- Facilities Management (main) 116
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 69
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 3
- HVAC 33
- Management 29
- M&E 70
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 52
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 3