This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Working for one of the UK’s largest FM companies, our client is looking for a Mobile Electrician.
Working on the largest government contract in the UK predominantly covering the West London area.
The ideal Mobile Electrician candidate will ideally come from a Facility Management background.
You will recieve an excellent salary, package and benefits, as well as new tools and travel card.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance within the sites demise
- Carry our reactive maintenance
- Maintain all lighting, heating ,air-conditioning and ventilation systems
- Oversea and assist sub-contractor labour
Qualifications / Experience
- NVQ or equivalent in a relevant Electrical subject
- Experience of commercial sites
- Experience working alone and as a team.
Salary; 32K – 34K
If this role as a Mobile Electrician is of interest please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call on 01745 772218 and ask for Dom.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 64
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 8
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12