This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a client-facing individual to manage the engineering and maintenance of one of London’s prestigious buildings for one of the UKs leading facilities management companies.
As a company they will provide a competitive salary, excellent progression as well as the chance to work for one of the biggest names in the FM industry.
As Engineering Manager you will be looking after a team of multi-skilled engineers across a modern prestigious contract in London. Engineers will be covering a range of skills from Electrical, Mechanical and Fabric.
You will be offering day to day supervision, allocating work, assisting with technical issues and generally acting as the day to day manager in a multi tenanted building.
You will also be helping the team adjust to our clients maintenance schedules and way of working, encouraging a team ethos whilst doing so.
Ideally you will have come from either a mechanical or electrical maintenance background and will be familiar with HVAP systems
Experience of change management
- Experience of dealing with corporate clients
- You will come from a mechanical or electrical engineering background and will have experience of commercial contracts.
- HVAP is essential for this role
- You will have previous experience on a large site or multiple sites
- Monday- Friday role
- Typical working hours
What you’ll get
- Permanent Monday-Friday role in one of Londons most prestigous buildings
- Salary of £50,000 to £55,000
- Opportunity to work for one of the biggest FM companies in the UK
- Excellent company benefits package as standard
For more information please send a CV asap or call and ask for Sara Cawley. 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Catering 1
- Construction 33
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 61
- Estates, Property 12
- Facilities Management (main) 32
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 17
- Management 14
- M&E 9
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Soft Services 6
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 11