Digital Marketing Executive
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Digital Marketing Executive – 12 month Maternity Cover
Salary: £30 – £33K per annum based on experience
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our energetic, fast-paced team on a one-year contract, to cover for our current Digital Marketing Executive while she is on maternity leave. We would be looking for this person to join us ASAP allowing for a period of handover time before her leave that begins in December.
Our company specialises in technical maintenance of commercial buildings and our target audience includes a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders from across the property industry.
We have an established, functioning, marketing process in place and would like to find someone who is motivated by embracing these responsibilities to deliver outstanding results.
Ideally we are looking for someone with a relevant degree/ CIM qualification and a minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role. It will also be great if you have experience working with Salesforce, Campaign Monitor, WordPress and Google Analytics.
You will be empowered to work on your own initiative and will have support from the sales and marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver and oversee all marketing communications activity
- Manage social media strategy for all Hemlow corporate social channels
- Develop and implement a consistent imagery of business identity both internally and externally that raises the company profile
- Regular reporting on platform performances using Google Analytics and social media reporting tools, discussing performance in monthly meetings and assessing against KPI’s
- Manage website on a day to day basis, ensuring content it timely and relevant
- Creation of content including case studies, new articles and blog posts (a content calendar for the year is already in place however we are looking for an individual who can expand on what we already have)
- Promoting our CPD training programme - A big part of our current strategy is client training events. Your responsibilities will include selecting venues, promotion, and event management and collecting feedback.
The role and salary reflects a full time role based in the office, but we are also happy to hear from people who can fulfil the strategic part of the role but require the ability to occasionally work from home due to other commitments.
A driving license and car will be useful (but not necessary) because you may need to visit other offices and locations from time to time.
For more information call Sarah Evans on 01745 77 22 18 or apply now!
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 105
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 111
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 66
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 3
- HVAC 31
- Management 28
- M&E 69
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 6
- Security 1
- Soft Services 53
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2