Estates and Facilities Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Estates and Facilities Manager
Marine Court, Littlehampton
The Fire Fighters Charity is the organisation that supports the mental, physical and social needs of the members of the UK fire and rescue service community. We recognise that no two people requesting our support do so for the same reason and tailor our service to achieve the best outcomes for each of our beneficiaries.
As part of our UK-wide range of support services, Marine Court, in the seaside town of Littlehampton, provides services to support our beneficiaries recover from a physically damaging or mentally traumatising experience.
We are seeking an experienced Estates and Facilities Manager to join our team.
- Salary of £37,200 per annum
- Flexible working options
- Benefits package
- Take on a rewarding role helping the UK fire and rescue services community
As the Estates and Facilities Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operational and facilities management of Marine Court in Littlehampton.
The centre provides 24/7 support to our beneficiaries and, as such, we need to ensure our centre and services are maintained to a very high standard. You will be part of the Estates and Facilities on-call team and work within our Duty Manager rota for the site.
Specifically, you will:
- Manage in-house staff, suppliers and consultants across hard and soft services
- Ensure compliance with current health, safety and environmental statutory legislation
- Oversee our front of house, hospitality, catering and housekeeping services
- Lead specific projects
To join us as an Estates and Facilities Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in total facilities management
- Strong leadership skills
- To be passionate about customer care and ensuring our facility is fit for purpose and supports our work
- A solution-based approach
- An IOSH certificate and a NEBOSH certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or the willingness to gain this (we will support your training)
We would like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Estates Manager, Facilities Manager, Asset and Facilities Manager, Property Manager, Facilities and Operations Manager, or Site Operations Manager.
The closing date for applications is the 31st December 2019. Interviews are scheduled to be held in early January 2020.
The Charity is an Equal Opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community. When recruiting our new team members, regardless of the role, we are looking for people who share our values to help us to achieve our strategic plan.
So, if you are ready to take on your next challenge as an Estates and Facilities Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 11
- Building Design, Planning, Development 8
- Catering 1
- Construction 56
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 8
- Energy Management 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 105
- Estates, Property 45
- Facilities Management (main) 111
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 66
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 3
- HVAC 31
- Management 28
- M&E 69
- Operations 23
- Sales & Marketing 6
- Security 1
- Soft Services 53
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 2