Electrical / Mechanical Shift Engineer
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Static Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£38-£44 k + overtime
We have a fantastic opportunity available working for one of the UK's top Facilities Management Companies who operate on some of the largest and most prestigious contracts in the UK and Worldwide. As a company they can offer career progression, job security, up skilling courses and some of the best company benefits in the industry.
We are looking to recruit a Maintenance Mechanical or Electrical Engineer to work on one of the most prestigious buildings in London on a continental shift basis
As a maintenance engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that the M&E maintenance and day to day reactive works in a safe and efficient manner.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- City & Guilds/NVQ in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrate experience in maintenance and repair of a wide and varied range of mechanical / electrical systems
- High Voltage experience would be advantagous
- Undertake essential repair and fault finding on critical systems and equipment.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and completing all report sheets.
- Maintenance of lighting systems.
- Complete all task /risk assessments sheets and method statements relating to work.
If this role as a Mechanical Engineer / Electrical Engineer interests yourself or you would like to have more information please apply or call the office and ask for Sara Cawley on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 4
- Construction 63
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 129
- Estates, Property 16
- Facilities Management (main) 125
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 82
- Health & Safety 3
- HVAC 63
- Management 6
- M&E 82
- Operations 17
- Procurement 1
- Sales & Marketing 12
- Security 1
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Training 1
- Workplace 5