Health + Safety Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
• Managing all environmental, health and safety matters across the site.
• To provide support and guidance to the site operational teams to ensure compliance with the contract requirements of statutory legislation and critical maintenance.
• Continuously monitoring, reviewing and reporting compliance with all statutory legislation and contractual obligations regarding to planned and reactive maintenance for the estate.
• Undertake risk assessment, first aid and manual handling
• Managing on site sub-contractors
• Assist with HSE training
• Undertake local inductions, workshops and toolbox sessions
• Renew safety, environment and quality systems.
You will have a proven track record within HSE across the building services, FM or maintenance sector. NEBOSH qualification is essential and knowledge of working within a large complex site would also be an advantage
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 8
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12