This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
£42,000 - £44,000
You have the opportunity to work for one of the leading facilities management companies in the World. They have over 12,000 employees serving clients in over 70 countries; they have a turnover of £1 billion with a portfolio numbering over 750 clients.
They specialise in providing mechanical and electrical building services, building fabrics repair and soft services to multiple sectors inclusive of commercial offices, education, critical environments, retail sites, shopping centres, local authorities, distribution and logistics, manufactures.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an experienced contracts supervisor to work on their UK wide logistics & online retail contract; this role is based at their client's newly refurbished Coventry distribution centre.
This role is responsible for overseeing the complete M&E maintenance for the site, overseeing a team of multi skilled engineers.
Contract Supervisor Role Purpose
The contract supervisor on the this contract is a key member of the management team and is the contact point for the day to day running of the contract in Coventry, you must have previous experience in the technical side of facilities management as you will be over seeing the site engineers and supply chain partners, there is no financial responsibility for this role but a good understanding is a bonus.
Contract Supervisor Key Responsibilities
- Making sure all PPM & Reactive tasks meet there SLA and are closed on time.
- Supply chain management, using the 3-yearly planner making sure subcontractors complete their service visits on time.
- Making sure Sub contractor reports are completed correctly & submitted to the client in a timely manner.
- Making sure all QHSE procedures are followed and all QHSE KPI's are met each month.
- All quotes are uploaded to web quote for client approval and reactive tasks are closed within the set SLA period.
- Tool box talks are completed for the team.
- Attend daily morning meeting with the estates team.
- Weekly Staff & Sub contractor rota is completed and submitted to the client on time.
- Cover for the contracts manager when required.
- Making sure good engineering practices are followed.
- Attend and report on weekly SLA meeting with BGS Estates team.
- Compile a monthly report for the BGS estates team.
- Lease closely with contract support.
- Be part of the on-call escalation.
- Must have previous Technical facilities management experience.
- Have client facing experience.
- Understand SLA's & KPI's
- Basic/advanced Computer skills is a must.
- P&L knowledge is a benefit.
- Good supply chain knowledge.
- Technical qualification is preferred.
- Management or supervisor qualification is preferred.
- Multi-site experience is preferred.
Contracts Supervisor Package:
- Salary Package: £42K - £44K (Depending on experience)
- Company Benefits scheme
- Company sick Pay
- 25 Days holiday
- Unlimited budget for further training
If you are interested in this contract supervisor role please apply with your updated CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 10
- Building Design, Planning, Development 3
- Construction 31
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 65
- Estates, Property 13
- Facilities Management (main) 35
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 9
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 14
- Management 8
- M&E 11
- Operations 4
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Soft Services 5
- ICT, Technical 2
- Workplace 12