Senior Facilities Business Unit Coordinator
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main feature of this role will be to offer support to the Business Unit managerial team, ensuring the effective provision of administration support to the business unit, maintaining concise records and detail of correspondence.
Business Unit Co-ordinator Duties:
- Providing administrative support to the business unit management and contract support team to include:
- Day to day admin, including photocopying, typing and taking telephone messages
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the central contract filing for the business unit.
- Preparing and issuing predefined reports for both internal and external customers
- Maintenance of Business Unit directors diary
- Preparation of business unit review documentation
- When required, attending meetings to take notes or minutes and ensure follow up action undertaken
- Organising/ co-ordinating team and contract review meetings
- Dealing with frequent queries from site based staff and clients.
- Arranging training courses for business unit support staff and contract managers.
- Customer contact both internal and external
- Assisting contract support team (holiday cover)
- Completion of time sheets and holiday records for the central business unit team
- Developing systems and procedures to improve the overall efficiency of the office
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Finance Manager and Business Unit director.
- Ensuring there is a sufficient supply of all office stationery, including but not limited to: toners and printer cartridges for the colour printer and photocopies
We are looking for people who can
- Proven experience in a professional environment.
- Experience or understanding of Facilities Management is desirable but not essential.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and team-working skills.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast moving and challenging environment.
- Excellent PC skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills including a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
If this role is of any interest please apply online with your CV or call Jamie on 01745 772218
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 2
- Building Design, Planning, Development 10
- Construction 30
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 3
- Engineering, Maintenance 71
- Estates, Property 15
- Facilities Management (main) 101
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 53
- Health & Safety 4
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 32
- Management 7
- M&E 50
- Operations 8
- Sales & Marketing 8
- Soft Services 40
- Sustainability 4
- ICT, Technical 8
- Workplace 5