Head of Property Facilities Management
Head of Property Facilities Management, Manchester
We are recruiting for a Head of Property Facilities Management based in Manchester to manage and lead Total Facilities Management of multiple property sites in the Northern Region.
- Head of Property Facilities Management
- £55000 + car + bonus
- Full time, permanent role
As the Head of Property Facilities Management, you will be responsible for leading the facilities management function ensuring the delivery of a commercially competitive service.
- Manage a team of Facilities Managers across multiple sites
- Ensure service contracts are in place for managing the provision of Total Facilities Management of the contracts
- Monitor service providers and contractor’s performance
- Working closely with the Health and Safety function, ensuring the effective delivery of facilities management operations
- Ensure compliance with all contractual/statutory/mandatory activities associated with the delivery of a comprehensive facilities management service
- Prepare annual budgets, working with Asset Managers ensuring targets are achieved
- Deputise for the Director
- Responsibility for management of Statutory Maintenance obligations for the region.
- Develop PPM, life cycle schedules and costings.
- Develop service charge schedules and PPMs for new schemes
- Providing support to the facilities managers on site
- Financials and commercial responsibility
- Ensure compliance throughout the facilities management contract
- Compile reports and costing for reactive repairs.
- Professional qualification in building, engineering or construction
- Recognised qualification in Facilities Management along with Health and Safety accreditation (BIFM, MCIOB, MRICS, IFMA, IOSH)
- Experience in a similar role senior role within property Facilities Management
- Knowledge of fire safety legislation and the application of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- A strong working knowledge of legislation regarding Houses in Multiple Occupation, (HPO) The Housing Act and The Housing Health and Safety Rating Scheme
- A full driving licence and eligibility to drive in the UK is essential
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 6
- Catering 2
- Construction 34
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 9
- Engineering, Maintenance 106
- Estates, Property 11
- Facilities Management (main) 72
- Graduate, Apprenticeship & Intern 3
- Hard Services 4
- Health & Safety 24
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 12
- Management 5
- M&E 17
- Operations 7
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 10
- Training 1