PFI SPV Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
PFI SPV Manager Interim
We have an immediate interim opportunity for a PFI SPV Manager to work for a leading Asset Management Management organisation on contracts in and around the Midlands, Birmingham region for 5- 6 months
- PFI SPV Manager
- Asset management
- Interim 6 months (possibility going perm)
- £70,000 - £78,000
- Facilities Management PFI Contracts
- Immediate start
As a PFI SPV Manager you will have ideally had exposure of working for an SPV or have extensive experience within facilities management at a senior level on Facilities Management PFI contracts and understand how SPVs work.
- Maintain and develop financial and operational policies and procedures that ensure the efficient conduct of the SPV.
- Ensure the SPV H&S monitoring regime is implemented.
- Assist with the preparation of statutory reports, returns statistics and accounts etc
- Act as the SPV's Representative under the PA and FMA on all matters affecting the agreements entered into and on policy, strategy, overall performance and contract compliance.
- Ensure completion of the obligations of the services team under the operation management contracts, including the management of variations.
- Monitor the performance of all third party service providers to each SPV
- Monitor all quality assurance aspects of each operating company's services to the project
- Implement quality assurance and quality control programmes especially in relation to each of the service providers.
- Negotiate and administer agreements with third parties for the supply of goods and services.
- Maintain relationships with key suppliers.
- Provide advise on income generation plans, selection and monitoring of third parties and providing such services.
- Assist in the delivery of the budget for the PFI Operations business.
- Assist in the maximisation of the SPV's shareholders' return.
- Maximise commercial income opportunities.
- Ensure the SPVs and Shareholders' interests are met and protected.
- Preparation of regular reports e.g. Board Reports and attendance at meetings.
- Degree level qualification in a construction or Facilities Management (FM) discipline or extensive senior level experience
- Have worked on PFI contracts within Facilities Management or SPV environment
- Sound knowledge of the operation and management of PFI projects in the operational phase
- Experience of dealing with senior Client organisation representatives
- Understanding of project finance and investment and interpretation of management accounts
- Experience of dealing with project lenders and investors
- Understanding of project life cycle planning and cost analysis techniques
- Understanding of Risk Management
- Sound legal / contracts knowledge
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 16
- Building Design, Planning, Development 1
- Catering 1
- Construction 37
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 67
- Estates, Property 21
- Facilities Management (main) 65
- Front of House 4
- Hard Services 8
- Health & Safety 27
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 2
- Management 3
- M&E 23
- Operations 3
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 5
- Security 1
- Soft Services 2
- Training 2
- Workplace 3