Director - Facilities & Estates
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Director – Facilities & Estates
Our client is a well-known Hospitality group who operate some of London’s most well-known restaurants! Continuing their growth, they have acquired sites for 2 new openings and are looking to hire a Director of Facilities & Estates to oversee the development of these and upkeep of current portfolio.
- A diverse position with lots of space for personal and professional development
- Reporting to an inspirational MD who is a strong believer in empowerment
- Responsibility for operating a number of varied sites across London
- Managing a wide and varied mixture of projects for the business
- Maximising revenue streams and profit margins
- Working with the Operations Team to change the maintenance culture from low cost reactive to value for money proactive.
- Implement a revised budget management process and review financial approval matrix for greater financial control.
- Creating a fun and focused environment with good working culture for those in your team
- Must have experience of working in Hospitality!
- A proven man-manager who is goals-orientated and has a proven track record of achieving results
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Previous experience of running the Estates and Facilities department for a multi-site organisation
- Previous experience in the Education sector is desirable
- Strong technical knowledge and building pathology
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a variety of levels
- Strong team leader with the ability to motivate
- Working as part of a dynamic senior team
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 8
- Building Design, Planning, Development 2
- Construction 55
- Engineering, Maintenance 124
- Estates, Property 19
- Facilities Management (main) 91
- Hard Services 3
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 6
- Management 1
- M&E 2
- Operations 3
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Soft Services 3
- ICT, Technical 1
- Workplace 3