This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Due to internal progression we now have a rare opportunity for a senior manager with a market leading provider of green services to lead our business throughout the South West and South Wales.
The Regional Director will take responsibility for all business activities of the company within the region. Reporting to the Managing Director, South, the successful candidate will motivate and lead all operations within the region and achieve the growth and profit targets approved by the board.
The successful candidate will develop and enhance Glendale’s reputation within the ‘green services’ marketplace ensuring that activities are conducted safely and to the highest possible standards.
The Regional Director will lead Glendale in the region, protecting our brand & reputation and enhancing our offering through effective leadership, communication, networking and promotion, bringing fresh ideas and enthusiasm to the team and market.
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record as an operational director/senior manager in green or support services and a proven ability in delivering quality driven, cost effective, profitable contracts along with sound business acumen.
- Demonstrable experience in identifying and securing long-term revenue opportunities.
- Excellent team building and customer relation skills.
- A relevant Degree or equivalent together with an appropriate professional qualification
would be advantageous, along with an understanding of the green marketplace in the southwest and opportunities available.
What can Glendale offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave
- Free gym membership for you and a nominated person
- Employee health cash plan
- Employee discount portal - discounts on travel bookings, high street vouchers, gift cards, cinema tickets, days out, leisure activities and your day to day spending
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Company sick pay
- Career progression
- Training and development
Glendale is a well established business that is continuously growing. Successful candidates can look forward to joining a company that can offer excellent career prospects and believes in investing in its people.
- 20th August 2019
Glendale is one of the largest green space management service providers in the UK and specialises in tree care and management, grounds maintenance and landscaping. For more information visit www.glendale-services.co.uk.
Follow us on Twitter @GlendaleUK
If you are interested in applying for this role, we suggest that you do so at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment as interviews will be held throughout the process. Please note that if you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 19
- Building Design, Planning, Development 16
- Construction 15
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 16
- Energy Management 1
- Engineering, Maintenance 170
- Estates, Property 36
- Facilities Management (main) 149
- Front of House 4
- Hard Services 95
- Health & Safety 5
- Human Resources 1
- HVAC 48
- Management 10
- M&E 81
- Operations 17
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Soft Services 19
- Sustainability 1
- ICT, Technical 7
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 9