Account Manager - Data Centre
Facilities Management (main)
- Account Manager
- High level Salary as the role is central London - happy to discuss if you contact me directly
- London - EC2V
We are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to be based on a large prestigious data centre in the EC2V area of central London.
The Account Manager will manage an onsite technical team, ensuring all PPM and reactive maintenance is completed within KPI’s and to the customer’s satisfaction. As you will be managing a Technical Services Manager, the day to day running of the site is taken care of so your focus will be on client management as the customer likes to be very involved with the contract. P+L of the contract, technical compliance and high-level staff management is also part of the role.
Duties of the role include:
- Responsible for the contract management of the staff, operation and maintenance of all electrical and mechanical plants/services, project works and Building performance.
- Managing subcontractors and supply chain for specialist works and projects.
- Managing an onsite team of 15 staff who lead a 24/7 engineering presence, ensuring smooth running of the critical M+E assets.
- To complete the weekly operations report to the client and attend weekly operations meeting and client meetings.
- To prepare the Monthly and Quarterly Engineering Reports
- Manage the P+L on the account ensuring profits are maximized where possible and minimize deductions and losses through excellent services.
- To conduct regular reviews of operating procedures making recommendations for improvement with appropriate working practices and emergency/contingency procedures within the critical systems.
- Liaise with and keep informed the onsite client on all aspects of contract issues (defects & deficiencies).
- To monitor utilities usage and report to the client on any abnormalities or energy savings.
- Ensuring a high level of health and safety on the site including organizing an issuing permits to work.
- To manage holiday, sickness, training and risk and reward entitlement, maintaining the correct and required staff level within the building.
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Electrical background with accreditation.
- C+G 2391 preferred.
- Experience with HV (HV Authorised Person preferred however can certainly put the candidate through the training course if needed).
- Experience of working in large critical environment with UPS generator systems.
- Commercially aware, experience of running P+L of circa £2m.
- Customer liaison and management skills.
- Possess an understanding of Health and Safety issues, IOSH, or equivalent formal training would be desirable. Training will be made available.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 18
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 1
- Construction 15
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 161
- Estates, Property 24
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Front of House 2
- Hard Services 110
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 62
- Management 4
- M&E 80
- Operations 27
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 27
- Sustainability 8
- ICT, Technical 5
- Workplace 14