We are currently recruiting an M&E Supervisor with an electrical bias to lead a small team of Engineers on a static site based in London.
The M&E Supervisor will have responsibility of the service delivery of the engineering contract, providing line management to a team of engineers whilst maintaining a proactive customer interface to ensure a high standard of both service delivery and customer care.
The successful M&E Supervisor could be someone with experience of supervising a team of engineers in a maintenance / building services environment or looking for that step up into a M&E Supervisors role but have an electrical background themselves.
The M&E Supervisor will be client facing, be competent managing sub-contractors and generating operation reports.
Responsibilities for the M&E Supervisor
- Lead the team in provision of excellent service delivery by monitoring service performance, taking corrective action when necessary and escalating as appropriate.
- Provide first line management and leadership to contract dedicated team, setting team objectives and individual performance management reviews
- Monitor completion of PPM and reactive work through concept, analysis of Work in Progress (WIP) reporting and liaison with the helpdesk.
- Ensure compliance with statutory controls across all technical areas of expertise
- Carry out tool box talks with Engineers in team as prescribed by the SHEQ department.
- Carry out sub contractor quotations and produce quotes for any small works required on site.
- Where required use extensive Technical Knowledge assisting Engineers on Fault Finding & Diagnostics.
- Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
- Assist in the production of monthly operations report
Requirements for the M&E Supervisor
You will have:
- Experience working as an M&E supervisor, experienced in a commercial setting carrying out PPM’s
- Capable of supervising Reactive Repairs.
- Experienced in Statutory & Mandatory Compliance Maintenance Records / Certification and uploading onto Service Systems.
- NVQ Level 2-3 in Mechanical or Electrical (Mechanical Discipline e.g. Heating and Ventilating 6018) OR City and Guilds (Mechanical Discipline) OR Electrical equivalent
- Worked on various manufacturers systems, skilled in a Mechanical &/or Electrical Discipline carrying out PPM's in line with SFG20 or equivalent, with advanced fault finding diagnostic experience.
- Safe systems of Work Procedure - PTW, RAMS, etc.
- Excellent client facing
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 18
- Building Design, Planning, Development 5
- Catering 1
- Construction 16
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 7
- Energy Management 4
- Engineering, Maintenance 162
- Estates, Property 24
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 192
- Front of House 3
- Hard Services 111
- Health & Safety 5
- HVAC 62
- Management 4
- M&E 81
- Operations 27
- Procurement 2
- Sales & Marketing 1
- Security 1
- Soft Services 27
- Sustainability 8
- ICT, Technical 5
- Workplace 14