Facilities Mobilisation Manager
Facilities Management (main)
Job Title: Mobilisation Manager (Technical Services)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:30
· Paid Annual Leave
· Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
· Learning and development opportunities
· Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
· Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
· Eye test and glasses reimbursement
· Health Cash plan subscription
· Cycle 2 work scheme
We are currently recruiting for a Mobilisation Manager to join our clients passionate and driven Facilities Management team in Scotland.
We are currently recruiting for a Mobilisation Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Scotland on a Permanent basis!
The successful candidate will be reporting to Group Head of Projects and Mobilisation, supporting Divisional Managing Directors across the Group in the UK & Ireland, however primarily based on Scotland contracts.
You will be working closely with senior internal and external stakeholders to win new projects and support with change management & mobilisations.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Lead on the mobilisation of new client contracts to ensure a seamless mobilisation that is within the budget and delivered within the agreed timescale.
- CAFM Intergration
- Delivering design and build projects in liaison with internal and external design consultants
- Create and manage a mobilisation plan, to reflect the Services scope and agreed deliverables.
- Be responsible for delivering system builds in Smartsheets for clients.
- Support with Change Management projects.
- Conducting continuous improvement activities in line with the client's requirements.
- Actively manage challenges arising from mobilisation activities.
- Effective communication and collaboration with project colleagues, customers, and suppliers.
- Strong Operations background with experience delivering new contracts within Technical Services.
- We're interested in speaking to Engineer Supervisors who are looking to move into a Mobilisation Manager role.
- Proven experience delivering projects ideally with Technical Services.
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels with internal and external parties.
- Able to manage a high volume of tasks, prioritising effectively, stakeholder management and managing communication matrix proactively.
- Hold suitable qualification such as P2/P2Agile or APM Practitioner level but if not and depending on experience and suitability, training can be supplied to the right candidate.
If this role would be of any interest at all please apply with your CV online or call Jamie on 0121 809 1999 for more information
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 253
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 143
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20