Energy Services Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Energy Services Manager
We are recruiting for an Energy Services Manager to be based in London with some UK travel
As an Energy Services Manager you will be responsible for the design and build of complex energy models which integrates with the financial planning and budgeting process.
· Energy Services Manager
· £49,000 - £51,000 5% bonus + car allowance.
· Stratford, London (with some UK travel).
- Financial, commercial and compliance elements of the successful operation of large-scale district heating and energy schemes
- Managing and developing an experienced team in their delivery of service excellence
- Motivate and manage a team
- Client and commercial contract management
- Excellent Financial Understanding of Budgets, Operating Costs, Gross Margins etc. with very strong Excel and IT skills
- Central in the day to day energy activities of the business supporting operations, finance, business development and engineering.
- Support the operational delivery teams in understanding the energy profitability
- Be the 'go to' expert on energy sale business development opportunities and providing support for energy modelling/forecasting and legislative issues.
- Provide the governance on the integrity of assumptions for such proposals and highlight appropriate risks.
- Ensure suitable references and libraries of information and benchmarks are maintained.
- Drive innovation in our processes and actions to ensure efficient sales process
- Lead monthly financial meetings
- Responsible for all energy invoicing and functions of the billing team
- Be responsible for reporting on risk/opportunities related to our energy sites, in terms of market positions, utility procurement and environmental legislation
- Recommend appropriate risk strategies
- Ensure that all plant performance and financial contribution targets are met or exceeded
- Produce a monthly operating, financial and resource reports
- Provide accurate and timely reports as required of the client/internal needs
- Ensure all invoicing is produced in the most efficient manner and maximise cashflow
- Build and sustain effective relationships with the wider operations and finance teams
- Provide invoicing and KPI information to support the successful management of our energy profitability
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 253
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 143
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20