Senior Block Property Manager
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
My client is an established Managing Agent that offers a range of services to their client base including block management. They are looking to add a Senior Block Property Manager to manage a portfolio of key clients with the support of another Property Manager and an Assistant Property Manager. They have a fantastic internal support infrastructure to ensure that their Block Property Managers can deliver a high level service. They will also support staff with their professional development down the IRPM or RICS route.
* Meet and interact with residents in a customer friendly and professional manner.
* Ensure reasonable resident issues and service requests are addressed promptly.
* Reporting to Senior Management and the Client on the facilities and block management aspect of the portfolio as and when required.
* Manage annual service charge budgets and oversee ground rent and service charges including interim and final invoicing and collection.
* To identify incidents and maintenance issues and direct action where appropriate.
* To ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and all risks to visitors, staff and residents are removed or reported.
* To carry out block/works and inspections
* Organising and supervising repair, maintenance and, if required, improvement works under existing contracts or arrangements.
* Appointing and managing caretakers and contractors as required to provide or perform services on behalf of the freeholder and/or tenants.
* Monitoring the performance of caretakers and contractors generally to assure value for money and quality of service.
* Ensuring that the service complies with all statutory and regulation provisions and requirements including Health & Safety.
* Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with third party suppliers (such as contractors and agents)
* Attending meetings as may be required from time to time in fulfilment of the service obligations, including Residents Management Meetings out of hours as may be required from time to time.
* Approve for payment invoices and ensure that no financial liabilities are committed without adequate funding available.
* Reading all leases and other documents to understand fully the covenants and obligations required to be performed on behalf of clients, including the management of breaches of covenant.
* Complying with Statutory provisions in relation to any proposed works or expenditure
* Attending Court and such Tribunals as may from time to time be required to give evidence in support of the client's position.
* Managing enquiries from lessees and their Solicitors
* Managing insurance claims via brokers and/or loss adjusters
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 31
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 156
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 251
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 142
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20