Helpdesk Co Ordinator
This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
Facilities Management (main)
Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Our client is currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Co Ordinator to join their passionate and driven team at their Manchester office.
- Principle point of contact for customer enquiries, incoming calls and new work requests on our CAFM Concept System.
- Acting as first point of contact for engineering workforce and sub-contractors, allocating work to engineers and diary management for regional area.
- Raising purchase orders to sub-contractors for reactive works and obtaining ETAs and updates.
- Updating and closing out Reactive, PPM and Quoted jobs for engineers and sub-contractors on CAFM Concept Systems
- Effective jeopardy management of jobs within designated area as well as supporting other team members across government contracts.
- Working in conjunction with all contract staff (FM, Security, Technical Services, Waste and Cleaning Partners) to ensure seamless delivery of frontline TFM solution including coordinated visits and out of hour's access arrangements
- Co-ordinating and supporting Project Managers in project works across various government contracts including but not limited to requesting quotations, raising POs, creating site Health & Safety files and job costing of variations
- Updating database of quotations, engineering overtime and statutory compliance certification where requested.
- Scheduled running of reports from CAFM Concept System and distribution to nominated person(s)
- Proactive review of operational work in progress and updating account management with contract statistics
- Providing specific performance reports relating to business area performance across all FM functions
- Providing figures for monthly KPI reporting
- Updating and recording of statutory compliance documentation for all contracted buildings
- Reviewing and approving supplier invoices for sub contracted works and querying costs where required
- Maintaining register of engineer overtime and holidays
- Maintaining databases of supplier contacts, escalations, customer complaints and KPI failure mitigation
Health and Safety
- Taking health and safety into consideration with support from management
Monday to Friday 8am-4pm
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Paid Holiday
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement
- Cycle 2 work scheme
If you're interested in this vacancy, please apply with your CV or call Sharon on 0161 519 5505
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 32
- Building Design, Planning, Development 9
- Catering 1
- Construction 19
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 5
- Energy Management 2
- Engineering, Maintenance 158
- Estates, Property 37
- Events 2
- Facilities Management (main) 253
- Front of House 1
- Hard Services 143
- Health & Safety 3
- Human Resources 2
- HVAC 78
- Management 7
- M&E 123
- Operations 28
- Sales & Marketing 4
- Security 3
- Soft Services 35
- Sustainability 5
- ICT, Technical 1
- Waste Management 1
- Workplace 20