This job has now been filled, check out our latest jobs, on our job search.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Manager to join a leading Asset Management Organisation working across a portfolio of PFI/SPV Projects.
This is a home-based role involving significant travel to different locations around the UK.
- Commercial Manager
- Home based with UK travel
- PFI/SPV Projects
As the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for the provision of the company's commercial support to their portfolio of Projects. This will include providing support to operational projects on the management and delivery of variations, ensuring compliance with contractual obligations, managing, and assisting in disputes and managing service provider replacement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide commercial support and advice to the SPV management teams and Project Board's to minimise risk/ liabilities
- Provide commercial management support on 'additional works' procurement and advice to the SPV management teams and Project Board's to minimize risk/ liabilities
- Provide commercial management support on 'reactive maintenance' procurement and advice to the SPV management teams and Project Board's to minimize risk/ liabilities
- Manage the contract variations processes in line with all contractual documents including ensuring inputs to the financial model are provided to the finance team on a timely basis
- Provide commercial advice and support to operational project specifically to deal with matters of contractual dispute
- Provide appropriate advice to all parties regarding queries
- Take the management lead on all administration of commercial proposals for new speculative commercial projects as directed by the Commercial Manager
Skills and Requirements
- Proven experience working with PFI projects
- Knowledge of PFI Project Agreements and the interdependencies of the various sub-contract arrangements.
- An appreciation of Project Documents and contractual obligations of SPV companies.
- Management of PFI subcontract arrangements and their appropriate provisions.
- Oversight of PFI payment mechanisms
- Working knowledge of Hard FM maintenance regimes
Jobs of the Week
- Administration 27
- Building Design, Planning, Development 4
- Catering 2
- Construction 28
- Contracts, Projects, Bids 4
- Energy Management 5
- Engineering, Maintenance 119
- Estates, Property 37
- Facilities Management (main) 190
- Hard Services 87
- Health & Safety 4
- HVAC 37
- Management 8
- M&E 63
- Operations 25
- Sales & Marketing 3
- Security 2
- Soft Services 24
- Sustainability 2
- ICT, Technical 3
- Workplace 16